React.js is a flexible and efficient front-end library for developing UI. It is developed and currently being maintained by Facebook. React developer is one of the most in-demand jobs in the market this year. React can be difficult to learn. However, it makes developing applications more efficient and fun.
React helps in building ‘views’ in a Model-View-Controller (MVC) structure. It makes the code more efficient by breaking the page into several modules and bringing them together as reusable components such as modals, lists, tables, etc. The main idea behind React is to create your own reusable elements similar to HTML elements. You can change these elements according to your requirements without reloading the page.
Angular JS is similar to React in terms of popularity. Developed and maintained by Google, it has years of experience behind it. It is mostly used to create single page applications. It is useful for developing highly interactive web applications.
Some of the major benefits of Angular JS are as follows:
– A faster compilation (under 3 seconds)
– Angular JS comes with detailed documentation where you will find the answer to all your queries. However, this will mean a longer time spent on learning.
– Two-way data binding which results in fewer errors.
– It supports the Model-View-ViewModel (MVVM) structure that allows developers to work separately on the same app section using the same set of data.
– Dependency injection of features related to components with modules and modularity in general.
– The file size of the Vue is pretty small. This makes it easy to include in projects without slowing the project down.
– You can easily integrate Vue into other frameworks and libraries. For example, Vue.js comes bundled with Laravel and integrates nicely to create front-end for Laravel applications.