Android is not a device or a product. Android is an open source and Linux-based operating system for mobile devices such as smart phones and tablet computers. Android was developed by the Open Handset Alliance, led by Google, and other companies. Android programming is based on Java programming language so if you have basic understanding on Java programming then it will be a fun to learn Android application development. Open Handset Alliance allows developers to write managed code in the Java language, controlling the device via Google-developed Java libraries.
Now that Google has launched its Android SDK, Android applications development has become easier. The SDK includes a variety of tools for developing and debugging application code and designing an application UI, which enables developers to customize the applications as per the client requirements.
- Out of these, over 1.10 billion are smart phone users
- Approximately 92 million smart phone users in U.S
- Boost your business through mobility
- Real-time access to the critical business information
- Better decision making power
- Reduced cost